FINALLY!!!!!!! I know you, Rachel, have been blog spying forever, its about time! SOO happy you guys have a blog. we miss you guys so bad, and i wanna see this little sweetie! she is the sweetest little girl, and she totally looks like a little Brielle. great neame BTW.
Yay! You made a blog! Now we can check in on you and your cute little one! Hope you are having fun in California, I'm jealous! Oh and thanks for all the food, you guys hooked us up! =)
Congrats on your beautiful little girl!! I don't know if you knew this but Kyla's middle name is Brielle...I LOVE the name. :) Hope things went well for your move.
Is this Rachel VINCENT??!! This is Jill Brooks. I found your blog on your brother's and I found his through a friend of a friend's blog. Anyway, your little girl is beautiful! I hope you update soon!
9 comments:
Well we're glad you finally made it to the blogging world! So excited to watch how little Brielle grows!
The Birds
(p.s. very nicely done bren)
I'm glad I checked the comments on Wendy's blog - now I can be a blog stalker to you too! (Kidding.)
Congratulations again on your beautiful little girl!
FINALLY!!!!!!! I know you, Rachel, have been blog spying forever, its about time! SOO happy you guys have a blog. we miss you guys so bad, and i wanna see this little sweetie! she is the sweetest little girl, and she totally looks like a little Brielle. great neame BTW.
She is such a pretty baby! And I'm so glad you guys have a blog so I can keep up with you. Hope you're doing well! I miss you at work!
Yay! You made a blog! Now we can check in on you and your cute little one! Hope you are having fun in California, I'm jealous! Oh and thanks for all the food, you guys hooked us up! =)
Congrats on your beautiful little girl!! I don't know if you knew this but Kyla's middle name is Brielle...I LOVE the name. :) Hope things went well for your move.
so cute...can't wait to see her
I sure hope this is who I think it is! I have been wondering about you two lately. Your baby is ADORABLE! I can't wait for more updates!
Is this Rachel VINCENT??!! This is Jill Brooks. I found your blog on your brother's and I found his through a friend of a friend's blog. Anyway, your little girl is beautiful! I hope you update soon!
Post a Comment