Friday, September 12, 2008

ER

So I have this unhealthy obsession. When I was about 18 I would watch ER every morning with my dad. This was not a wise choice because I had to get my wisdom teeth out a couple months later. So when I went to get them out my mind raced back to all those ER patients that went in for a minor treatment and ended up dying on the surgical table. So I started balling out the doctor's office. My mom probably thought I was extremely over emotional.
However, that's not the worse part. I am back to my daily dose of ER. It is on every morning for two hours. This is still not a wise choice because with these hormones raging I just sit and watch the episode while crying. I know it's pathetic but I just can't seem to stop.

8 comments:

Amiee said...

I LOVE ER!!!!! At one point in time I was convinced that I was going to be an ER surgeon when I grew up so I loved the show so I could see how it was done. haha. I changed my mind after awhile though.:)

Party of Five said...

We are so much alike, it's scary. It's like Mike married his long lost sister...... except he didn't because Cecily is really smart and not at all inbred. anyway...... Call me if you're lonely with the stay at home mom thing, 'cause i am too. We can cry together:o). just kiddin'. Keep your chin up and don't worry, the hormones eventually stop raging.

Kari said...

I love that you thought you were going to die on the operating table getting your wisdom teeth pulled, too funny! Your little girl is such a doll!

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I am the same way and I don't have crazy hormones at least that I can't blame on pregnancy!

Jasmine said...

I've cried probably three or four times over the last few weeks watching Scrubs of all things! Mommy-hood does strange things to your crying switch. ;)

~G~ said...

I think ER is healthier than CSI and learning how to commit the perfect murder! Love you!

Unknown said...

I bet you are a great mom!! Congratulations on all the exciting changes in your life. Have fun in AZ, and I am so glad I found YOUR blog! hehe -Jen

Party of Five said...

Hey- my sister tagged me with this "man tag" thing and I chose you to tag. So, if you have a minute tell me all about Brendolyn. Can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!