Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!





I loved this Halloween. We are in Ogden with Bren's brother and his family. We were able to go around trick or treating with my cute nieces. I wasn't going to dress up but my sister in law thought otherwise. I am so glad she had a costume for me... it was like I was 12 all over.
We aren't so creative with the Chicka. However, we did buy her shirt at Walmart. It is a skeleton that glows in the dark. She looked dang cute. My family had a cute toddler's costume of Princess Leia (is that how you spell it?), anyways so we had to get a picture of the chicka with the wig on. Cutest thing ever!!!
I do also have to say that she officially rolled over today. She has been almost rolling over for about a week, so I am glad she finally did it. I don't know how often it will be repeated but oh well. However, with the excitement almost came the tears. I almost broke down because she is growing up so fast and I do not want to miss any of it. I am sure all you moms out there can sympathize.
For dinner we made our nieces orange pumpkin pancakes with chocolate chips as the face. We loved it... the boys of course had to make fun of us.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

your little chicka is the cutest thing ever! question: did she always like the binkie? sometimes norah is DYING for something to suck on when she's tired but when I offer her the bink she immediately GAGS on it. drama queen. anyways, we hope you guys are doing well and enjoy rexburg while you can, we kinda (emphasis: KINDA) miss it!

Jasmine said...

So cute! Halloween is so much fun with little kids--even if they're not old enough to realize what's going on or what kind of crazy things their parents are dressing them up as.

Rach said...

i can barely stand how cute she is. and i love brens dress, very flattering!...and what are you dressed as rach..is that the star wars girl?(sorry i really do not know star wars...i know bren will be dissapointed in me)


we miss you guys and wish we lived down the street again and you could come borrow some cocoa.

Bedkes said...

She is so adorable, what a cute family!