Thursday, January 8, 2009

6 Months and Still Growing

Sorry that we do not have an update of pictures. We thought our long run without internet was over...oh but wait it's not. However I decided that we still needed to update on our cute chicka who is officially six months old today.
She is the sweetest thing ever. She now has her first two baby teeth and looks adorable when smiling. It was a pain trying to get them to break the surface but she was a trooper throughout the whole ordeal.
She is a champ when it comes to sitting up. She even knows how to lean to her side to get something while resting on her elbow and then miraculously returns to the sitting position.
She loves paper and anything that makes noise. We put tons of toys in front of her and instead she rolls and stretches to get our books. Too funny!!
Her Uncle Adam is living with us at the moment and she is loving every minute of it. She would sit and stare at him all day long if we let her.
As for Bren, he officially started the first day of classes on his last year of school. We are so excited for him to get done. He is taking three accounting classes, with one of them being the hardest in his major. I don't think he likes it so far but we will continue the journey. He is still working on campus and we take the trek to the school (to the use the internet) to say hi to him and give him a bit of cheer from his baby girl.
As for me .... let's think. Nothing really new. I am still working and trying to take care of my chicka. I am starting to feel more like a mother and a housewife. I am trying to stay up on the laundry and making the house clean but I don't think I am having too much success. My one goal this year is to cook more for Bren. Last year I was too pregnant to worry about cooking so I want to make up for it.
Sorry again for no pictures but I promise they will be soon.

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

They grow up so fast! I can't wait to see pictures.

Mathew said...

Yeah!!! Nice to see an update. Good luck getting internet back online. Need to see those pictures, though. The little ones grow UP FAAASSSTT!!!

Alisha and Braeden said...

Wow I can't believe she is 6 months old! How is everything else going? Are you guys back in rexburg for the winter? Well just wanted to say hi and hope things are going well!

Unknown said...

First-I love that song on your blog, brings back memories and you can't help but smile while listening to it.

Second- I hope you are doing well, I can't wait to see pictures of your little girl. 6 months WOW!! I am playing the waiting game for our little guy to get here ANY DAY!! Have a great time in Rexburg! (you are back there aren't you?)

Unknown said...

Ok so the song was Kokomo by the Beach Boys and it is one of my faves! :)