Sorry the pictures are out of order. My hubby and my brother decided to go work out at the gym on a Saturday morning. So I thought it would be fun to take the Chicka on a run. I know I am crazy but the sun was out and I thought if I bundled her up real and tight she would be ok.
So i had her jacket on, her hat covering her precious head and socks and mittens on her hands. In the stroller I had three blankets over her. I definitely thought she would be taken care of. Needless to say she came back pretty chilly. Her hands were frozen and her nose was all pinky. The top picture is after the run when she found our space heater and feel asleep in front of it.
How did I do running you ask? Pathetic. My lungs were freezing trying to warm up the air and about every block I had to stop and walk for a few steps. So if you see me and I am still squishy you know why!
So i had her jacket on, her hat covering her precious head and socks and mittens on her hands. In the stroller I had three blankets over her. I definitely thought she would be taken care of. Needless to say she came back pretty chilly. Her hands were frozen and her nose was all pinky. The top picture is after the run when she found our space heater and feel asleep in front of it.
How did I do running you ask? Pathetic. My lungs were freezing trying to warm up the air and about every block I had to stop and walk for a few steps. So if you see me and I am still squishy you know why!
3 comments:
You are brave brave brave to do that! When I get back to Rexburg, we should trade babysitting to go work out, eh? Or go running together!
We miss you guys so much and can't wait to come back home! Tell Brielle to stop growing so I can still see her tiny.
Wow, just when I thought I needed to start reading, you post this. Now I know not to even worry about it! :) Thanks for the heads-up.
She is soo stinking cute!! I am coming to Rexburg March 3-10 so we need to get together!!!
Post a Comment