Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More Teeth!

Our cute little chicka has her two middle-bottom teeth. Today we have just discovered that she is getting two more teeth. They are also on the bottom. They are on both sides of the middle teeth. Now it is somewhat explained why she isn't sleeping all that great and a little more grumpy. Wow, I hope the rest of the teeth at least take a month, I need some rest.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

She is such a cutie. Yeah, you guys BETTER call us whenever you're in Utah!! And we'll be sure to give you a ring whenever we're around the burg.

Party of Five said...

we miss briellabean and bachie and mr. poopy pants (sorry, bren, I don't have a super good nickname for you yet). watch out for the teeth- every time CJ got teeth she got an ear infection. they say there's no correlation, but i say that's bunk. atleast she's still super cute. whhheeew! ps- how are you feeling?