Sunday, June 14, 2009

Splash Park

So when I saw this picture I said...She looks like Indiana Jones. My brother then replied with...Indiana Jones never wore a pink hat. Whoops!
Dad helping her to the Splash Park.
This one was just her right size. She fell face first into it, but other than that loved it.

Poor thing, was wiped out because she had too much fun.

We had a fun picnic at Porter Park with our friends. So we thought we would bring the chica in her new bathing suit, that Aunt Wendy bought her, to play in the Splash Park. The only thing she didn't like at the park was walking on the grass. She loved watching all the kids run around and towards the end would just follow the kids or the basketball instead of play in the water.

6 comments:

Gena said...

You guys are doing all kinds of fun things so far this summer! I love that picture of her by the spray, with her face all squished up kinda. She's so cute. Love her hat and swimsuit!

Laura said...

my little niece is SO FREAKING CUTE. i agree with the indiana jones look though, who cares if he never wore pink? ha. love you guys.

Party of Five said...

That hat is perfecto. Can't wait to see it on her at the beach!

fran said...

man I miss your little girl....she is so freaking cute!

Laura said...

Hi Rachel -- I'm so glad you found my blog -- I've been meaning to say hello. Your daughter is SO cute. Hope all is well-- and I'm going to put you on my "friends" list... hope that is OK! :)

Lauren said...

No worries.. We'll give you three strikes, then you're out! Just kidding! We're sad we didn't get to see you though. Any news on jobs for Bren? What are your plans?