We need to take a minute to appreciate these shoes because I never bought new ones. I could never bring myself to purchase another $30 pair of shoes that would just get ripped apart again. So to my dismay and pure joy Bren threw them away. It was sad to see them go because it ends my joy at Carinos, which I dearly miss. I have to give a shout out to all my work buddies that I won't see again (well maybe who knows). I miss all you guys so much and had such a blast working there. We'll always think of you and hopefully when the Malad pass is not covered with pure ice maybe we will take the three hour trek up and visit.
P.S. You know how we always had nightmares about work...yeah it doesn't stop once you stop working. It is horrible.
2 comments:
yay for graduation!
where are you guys now??
I MISS YOU, work just is not the same!!!
oh no the work dreams don't stop, great!!!
also I am super impressed that you hung on to the same pairs of shoes! I am on my fourth pair haha but I cant wait to retiree them in JUNE!
haha throw your shoes at a table...
Post a Comment