Life, one day at a time...
Congratulations!!!!! but 10lbs?! Holy cow! You're amazing! What a beautiful family!
Congrats!!! What a cute family. She'll be a great big sister! :) That's how our fam is set up too, and it's so fun! :)
Love him. Love you.
Congratulations Rachel! He is just adorable.
TEN POUNDS?!?!?! You are wonder woman!! Congrats, he's presh.
Yay! congrats again, he's very cute! What a cute family!
Congrats, what a big baby! I love it way to go mama!!!
Congratulations!! I didn't realize you were this far along! He is so cute. I can't believe he was 10 lb. Brycen was 6 lb and I thought that was tough! You're my hero. I'm so excited for your cute little family!
So beautiful! (in a manly way of course)congrats you guys!
Congrats! He is cute and you guys have such a cute little family! :)
Brielle is such a cutie! I cannot believe how big he was. YOU ARE AMAZING.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! but 10lbs?! Holy cow! You're amazing! What a beautiful family!
Congrats!!! What a cute family. She'll be a great big sister! :) That's how our fam is set up too, and it's so fun! :)
Love him. Love you.
Congratulations Rachel! He is just adorable.
TEN POUNDS?!?!?! You are wonder woman!! Congrats, he's presh.
Yay! congrats again, he's very cute! What a cute family!
Congrats, what a big baby! I love it way to go mama!!!
Congratulations!! I didn't realize you were this far along! He is so cute. I can't believe he was 10 lb. Brycen was 6 lb and I thought that was tough! You're my hero. I'm so excited for your cute little family!
So beautiful! (in a manly way of course)
congrats you guys!
Congrats! He is cute and you guys have such a cute little family! :)
Brielle is such a cutie! I cannot believe how big he was. YOU ARE AMAZING.
Post a Comment