Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Popsicles

It is so dang hot here, I can't handle it. So for the last few days I come home from work and we chow down on some popsicles, they bring some much need coldness to our bodies.
The boy now knows when we have food. My mom got out her popsicle and he raced right over to her. When he wants food he will start panting. (I know it sounds like he is a dog but that is the best way to describe it) My mom eats her popsicles by scraping them off into a bowl so it works perfect for the boy. He was grandma's best friend. He was crawling over her leg to get to her bowl.

He looks so innocent but if Grandma turns her back for a second that bowl would be gone!

Thanks Grandma for all the sugar!


They like to share!

2 comments:

Bedkes said...

Hey Rach where are you living? We do need to get together, that would be so much fun!!

Lauren said...

Your kids are so dang cute!