Saturday, January 21, 2012

San Fran Baby!


On our Christmas vacation we decided to head over to the bay area for a day. I love the bay area. Certain members of my family, Bren you will remain nameless, do not share the same love. So I think the way to cure that is to go as often as we can and have extreme amounts of fun.

We started off at the Exploratorium. We had a picnic lunch while watching James chasing away all the birds. We took our time around the grounds, feeding the ducks, taking pictures and making new friends. We had a little boy join us and share our bread to help feed the ducks!

Next we went to Ghirardelli Square. Love this place. Our favorite thing to do is to go in the Ghirardelli store and get our free piece of chocolate, then we just walk through and out! Aren't we so cheap! We took a walk by all the vendors set up where surprisingly Bren and I found a photograph that we both loved. So we bought it and now are on the hunt for a perfect frame for it.
The kids lovin' life at Ghiradelli Square!
Bren and I hunched over so we wouldn't look too tall in the picture, instead we just look weird! Go figure.

Our last stop was at Pier 39. We went to the arcade and played a few games. I had to dig through my purse and found four quarters. The kids had a blast. We then decided to call it a day and head home, it was pretty early still but there were a lot of people at San Fran because New Years Eve was the next day.

Brielle hurt her finger while playing air hockey. She accidentally put her finger in front of the goal and her dad shot a little too hard.
Playing air hockey with dad.


No comments: