So sometimes I get cabin fever and need to get out of the apartment. I try to stay away from things that will make me spend money. So we tend to go see Dad at work. Part of his job is that he gets to walk around outside. So I thought it would be fun if we came and walked around with him. However by the time we were suppose to walk around it started raining, so instead we drove him around. Hopefully as the weather continues to get better we can have more daddy outings! P.S Bren is not mad...don't know why he made that face.
3 comments:
Look at you little blogger woman! I like your posts!
Is that chocolate pudding on Brielle's face in the title picture on your blog? Is that what you mean by "living life to the fullest". Cause if so, I WANT SOME OF IT! WOO HOO!
Nice face, Bren. And look how strong you are, lifting that stroller up all by yourself! Haha. Miss you guys...
Post a Comment