Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BFF

We have been living with my brother and sister in law. They have the cutest three girls. The youngest is around the same age as our chicka. They have been inseparable. Well it is a love-hate relationship. They will shove, bite, kick, pull, hit and yet the next minute they will be hugging and kissing each other. In some of these pictures you will notice that she just has parts of clothing on. Lately she has wanted to be naked but yet wear her shoes. Too funny!







The chicka has been practicing her "cheese" face. We say cheese and she scrunches her nose and squinches her eyes and does a real cheesy smile. Love her!

4 comments:

Gena said...

I've been thinking about you guys lately. So glad you posted! I can't believe how big she's getting! Oh, and I love your hair in the post below!

Lauren said...

Cute girl! Norah and I leave on Thursday! Let me know if you'll be down, it would be so awesome to see you guys!! 801-822-9881

chelse said...

i need an update on how you're doing! we moved back to rexburg and I'm coming to the sad realization that i might have to work at carinos again! nooooo! I miss you and our nice chats. how are you doing?

Mary Mathews said...

oh my. She has gotten so big. Time sure does fly by!