The girl wouldn't let go of this pink pillow. I could not lay on it because she kept telling me it was her pillow. She also found her hat we left and again wouldn't take it off. Which is ok because at least she will keep it on to protect her little face.
The brothers and the girl riding on a fun bike. The brothers were pedaling and they were definitely huffing and puffing most of the way.
The Chicka eating the famous clam chowder bowls for the first time. She was a pro at dipping the bread.
She also tried popcorn shrimp for the first time. I think she ate this one because she thought it was chicken. I don't think she would ever try real shrimp...but who knows, maybe she will not inherit my dislike for seafood.
I went home in April to help watch the house...and my brothers...while my parents went on a trip. I was really sick during the trip so my brothers got to take care of us. But we did manage to go and do some fun things.
We went to Monterey where we went to the pier and ate at a restaurant right on the water. Of course we requested a table right at the window; however, this was not a good idea because watching the water was making me motion sick. We did get to enjoy the fabulous bread bowls with clam chowder. They were so good. In fact I would say they are better than San Francisco. We got to ride on the fun bike as well. The girl loved the helmet they gave her to wear and cried when we had to return it.
We also ventured out to San Francisco and went Miniature Golfing. It was a fun time to be at home. It was always fun to visit and the girl had fun playing with her Uncles. She also loved the dog. She would run after the dog, yelling his name, until he would stop and play with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment