We just had the ultrasound today and it was definitely a....BOY! We are so excited, especially Bren. He couldn't wait to call everyone and tell them. We are due in October.
I am almost past sickness. Except now I have allergies, which are always fun. I can feel the baby move but it is very tiny movements. I tried to have Bren feel the baby but he is too impatient to sit there for too long.
12 comments:
YAY!!! Congratulations! (Although I was kind of hoping we'd all have girls again cuz that would have been funny.)
SO excited for you! Boys are seriously fun and I'm glad you get to experience it! CONGRATS!
Congratulations! That is exciting!
YAY! Congrats! Joe was soo excited too, actually I had never seen him THAT excited as when they told us it was a boy. Haha fun!!
Congrats! How exciting for you!! When is your due date? I am due Oct. 2nd with baby boy #2. Hope you feel better soon!
Woop woop! boyz in da houuuuuuuuuuuuse! our little squirtlings can play. they'll be 9 months apart- again. can I get a woop woop???!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Boys are easy ha ha. So is the pencil test right so far, I can't remember! Ha ha that dang pencil test.
Congratulations that's great!! We're so happy for you guys!
Hey old friend, it's been so long!! Congrats on number 2. I have 3 now, time flies when your having fun. Send me an e-mail sometime at marebedke@gmail.com. I would love to talk!
Congrats that is so exciting! A boy will be fun :)
AHHH a boy! how fun! congrats girl so excited for your family! I miss you!
Woohooooo! I'm way behind, but so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment