Monday, January 11, 2010



I had my sister-in-law cut my hair and this is what she did. I love it!!! It was definitely the time for a change and I am glad that I did it. Yeah I know drastic change...but I was ready.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

RACH IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER!!! LOVE IT.

Anonymous said...

ps. the previous comment, is from me. your sister. the one and only. laura. :)

Unknown said...

I love it! It looks great! I would love to go dark and make it work.

Unknown said...

You look fabulous!! Oh how your new look makes me want to cut mine again.

Jasmine said...

I love it! I wish I had the guts to cut my hair like that. Alas...no go.

Laura said...

VERY VERY cute hair! Love it! Where did you end up moving to?

Party of Five said...

Ummmmm, can I just say HOT MAMA! Oh, how I wish I could dye my hair at this point! But alas, I will just have to wait until after this little dude gets here. LOVE the color- LOVE the cut.

Nat-a-baby said...

Joe and I vote we love the new hair cut! I wish I was brave enough to do something drastic, but everytime I have done it in the past- I don't like it. Thanks for the updates. I'm so glad you have the internet now!

Montana Wilkins said...

You are totally rockin' that hairdo! And I don't usually even use the word rockin'! ;o)
Janet
P.S. You are invited to come up to Montana with Mike and Wendy anytime!

Rick and Jenny Runyan said...

So stylin! I love it-you look so great! I'm jealous.

fran said...

It looks good! love it

Whittney and Ryan said...

LOVE IT! So ADORABLE!!!

Pam said...

Hi there Rach! I didn't know you had a blog... Your haircut looks fantastic! It really suits you. Where are you living these days?

Lauren said...

Cute hairrrrr!

The Chad said...

Looks good. So now that you guys are 'done' with the burg, where are you now? what are you doing?

-chad and rach, lily and eden

Mary Mathews said...

Cute hair! I really like the color too!